Me Little Princess
Disclaimer



Oh Hello ! I am Siti Aisyah and Im Sweetsixteen. Follow my blog ya :D Thanks. Follow my TWITTER :)

Story Owner Linkies


Credits
Template by MISS AOA
Cute header by AOA
Blog owner: AisyahOhAisyah
Best view: Google Chrome
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY
08 May 2011 | 1:39 PM | 0 comments


M..is for the million things she gave me,

O..means only that she’s growing old,

T..is for the tears she shed to save me,

H..is for her heart of purest gold;

E..is for her eyes,with love-light shinning,

R..means right,and right she’ll always be.

Put them all together,they spell ‘MOTHER’A world that means the world  to me..

When I stopped seeing my mother with eyes of a child,
I saw the woman who helped me give birth to myself..
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one Mother the wide world over..
There is no velvet so soft as a Mother’s lap,
No rose as lovely as her smile,
No path of flowery as that,
Imprinted with her footstep..
To  the world her child is one to her,childis the world,
God Bless You On Mother’s Day...

                                                                                                                                                    xoxo,
                                                                                                                                                    AOA



Old things | New things